Gender & Non Discrimination
Who, What, Where
- ILO - International Women's Day 2015 - Theme: "Women are the Future of Work: Beijing+20 and Beyond"
Highlight - International Women's Day
The Centre and the ILO
- ILO Report - Women in Business & Management: Gaining Momentum
- Diversity, inclusiveness and non-discrimination
UN & WOMEN
- The Secretary-General’s Network of Men Leaders
- What Matters Most in Choosing the Next UN Secretary-General? Politics, Geography, & Maybe Gender
What's new on the web
- New issue of Asia-Pacific GEM quarterly newsletter
- Is it more difficult for a female to become a CEO?
- European Women’s Voice: Women's Economic Independence in Times of Austerity
- The WomanStats Project
What are they doing?
- The Gender at Work Framework
- UNESCO Launches Women Make the News 2015
- The Working Group on Girls
- UK - Beijing + 20 Shadow Report - UK Women: Rights & Progress
- The Women’s Major Group Role & Organisation
- More Women Than Ever in USA Congress, but With Less Power Than Before
Focus on - International Women's Day
- International Women's Day 2015
- In Focus: Beijing at 20
- Women’s Voices from the Austrian Past
- Celebrating Women Entrepreneurs
- Count Us In! - ITUC Statement on International Women’s Day 2015
- International Women's Day: who would you like to say thank you to?
On-going and/or coming Gender Programmes/ Conferences / Events:
- 3rd World Conference of Women’s Shelters
- L’orientation professionnelle des filles et des garçons, juste une question d’éducation ?
- WWSF Prize for women’s creativity in rural life
- MILEAD FELLOWS PROGRAM
The Italian Corner
- Il segreto dell’intelligenza collettiva? Le donne
Quote for the Day:
JUST FOR FUN:
|Click on the logo below!