Gender & Non Discrimination
Who, What, Where
- 20014 - 20th Anniversary of the International Year of the Family
- 20014 - European Year for Reconciling Work and Family Life
Highlight - Gender & Management
The Centre and the ILO
- Introducción a las Auditorías Participativas de Género para Facilitadores
UN & WOMEN
- Acting Head of UN Women appointed
- Global Education First Initiative
What's new on the web
- 20th Anniversary of the International Year of the Family
- Girls Who Code
What are they doing?
- Women elected to one-fifth of seats during Kenyan elections
- The science of good governance - Towards charity best practice
- Le point sur le Forum mondial des femmes francophones
- Women Miners Blast Through Barriers in Chile
- 140 Million Girls Will Become Child Brides by 2020 at Current Rates
- Dean's Beans founder, Dean Cycon honored with United Nations leadership award
Focus on - Gender and Management
- The Tyranny of the Queen Bee
- Workshop on gender balance in corporate boards and top-management - Member states without legislation on quotas: three case studies
- Is male corporate culture a big issue for women? This survey says yes it is.
- Women make better decisions than men
On-going and/or coming Gender Programmes/ Conferences / Events:
- European Institute for Gender Equality - Gender Equality Index for Europe
- ICPD 2013 : International Conference on Population and Development
- Technologies - Libération ou exploitation des femmes?
- Second MenEngage Africa Training Initiative course: ‘Masculinities, Leadership and Gender Justice in Sub-Saharan Africa
- BRIDGE course on Gender and Elections, in Cameroon.
- Crisis & Contingency: States of (In)stability - 20th Int. Conference of Europeanists
- Call for Applications: 2013 SEED Awards seek innovative projects on gender equality and women’s empowerment
THE ITALIAN CORNER
- Madri, figlie, manager - Ecco quali sono i Paesi per donne
- Approvata la Dichiarazione scritta sull'Anno europeo per la conciliazione tra la vita lavorativa e la vita familiare
- Siamo Sicure
- Il 24 maggio Festa delle mamme che lavorano - I figli dei dipendenti invadono aziende e uffici
Quote for the Day:
JUST FOR FUN:
|Click on the logo below!