|A few partial fellowships are available for the residential course "Gender equality for development effectiveness".
Place:Turin (ITC-ILO campus)
Date: 26-30 May, 2014
Deadline for applications: April 14, 2014
Download here the flyer of the residential course "Gender equality for development effectiveness".
The partial fellowships are intended for nationals of ODA countries who comply with the requirements detailed here below.
Participants who wish to apply without a fellowship can of course do so. The deadline for applications is the same.
- HOW TO APPLY -
Click here to fill in the on-line application form.
April 14, 2014
Fellowship and Fees
Fees: Euro 2100
A few partial fellowships are available
Course admission requirements
- Fluency in English
- Direct professional experience in development planning at policy, programme or project level
- Interest in issues related to development cooperation policies and programmes
- Previous knowledge of basics on gender and development. Participants who do not possess this requirement will be ask to do some pre-course work.
Fellowship eligibility criteria
- Course admission requirements
- Being a national of a ODA (overseas development assistance) country*
- Proven institutional capacity to participate actively in processes related to development policy, programming and/or budgeting
- Proven capacity to disseminate and implement the learning acquired in his/her own professional context
Priority will be given to staff from governmental and non-governmental institutions active in gender mainstreaming in development policy and programming implementation from the 15 countries targeted by the EC/UN Project “Financing for Gender Equality” (F4GE)
*NB: International Civil Servants (UN Staff) and staff from donor organisations are not eligible for fellowships